Crickex promotes responsible gambling and warrants that our services uphold industry standards ensuring fair and safe gaming experience that protect players against adverse gambling consequences.
We believe that gambling should be a fun experience and an enjoyable form of entertainment with certain limitations.
Our Customer Support is always available to assist you should you wish to learn more.
Responsible Gambling Tips
Gambling is and should strictly be a form of entertainment. Here are some tips to protect you against adverse gambling consequences:
- Don’t think of gambling as a way to make money.
- Always gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses.
- Set a money limit.
- Don’t gamble when depressed or upset.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Drink in moderation as gambling plus alcohol is not a good combination.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
The following are potential signs of a gambling problem:
- Constantly thinking or talking about gambling.
- Spending more time or money on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it difficult to control, stop, or cut down gambling.
- Feeling a sense of emptiness or loss when not gambling.
- Gambling more in order to win back losses or get out of financial trouble.
- Borrowing money, selling things, and committing criminal acts to get money for gambling.
- Accumulating debt, unpaid bills, or other financial troubles because of gambling.
- Gambling until all your money is gone.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for longer periods of time to get the same feeling of excitement.
- Experiencing extreme highs from gambling wins and extreme lows from gambling losses.
- Gambling to escape personal problems or relieve feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, or loneliness.
- Getting irritated more easily or having less patience when dealing with normal, everyday activities.
- Having arguments with friends or family about money and gambling.
- Refusing to discuss gambling with others or lying to cover it up.
- Hiding bills, past due notices, winnings, or losses from your partner or family members.
- Gambling instead of attending family or other social functions.
- Neglecting work, family, or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Thoughts of suicide due to gambling addiction.
If you think you or your colleagues have problem gambling, reach out for help immediately. Contact the following websites for independent, non-judgmental, and professional advice:
Preventing Underage Gambling
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to register an account or play at Crickex. Our verification system prevents underage users from accessing and registering at our site. Any false, misleading, and deceptive information about a player’s age will forfeit all winnings and refund all deposits.
If you are sharing devices with your children, we recommend you use parental controls to restrict their internet access. The following websites may help:
Restricting Access to Minors
To further prevent minors from accessing our site, we advise that parents follow the succeeding precautions:
- Use child protection software to block remote gambling sites.
- Do not leave computers unattended while logged in to our site.
- Do not share bank account details with minors.
- Do not leave “save password” enabled on the login screen.
- Create separate profile for minors on family computers.